IMPLAW INDONESIAN LAW FIRM & IP CONSULTANT
Patent shall mean an exclusive right given by the State to an inventor for his invention in the field of technology, for a certain time, in which he shall himself exploit the invention or give his approval to any other person to exploit the same.
The benefits of registering to a patent
Once you are registered to a patent, apart from using the patent to prevent others from exploiting your invention, you can also employ it to raise funds for your business, license it to the third parties for commercial returns, or sell the patented invention.
What Isnaini, Muchlis & Partners (IMPLAW) can help?
Here are the services that we can offer:
- Counseling on patentability of invention
- Searching on patentability, based upon domestic and multinational patent database
- Drafting patent claims
- Drafting patent specification
- Drafting patent drawing or technical drawings
- Preparing and filing patent applications
- Prosecution of patent application in The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and throughout the world (in co-operation with foreign associates)
- Translating patent document from English to Bahasa Indonesia as mandatorily required, or from French to Bahasa Indonesia in no-urgent basis
- Attending to the annual maintenance or annuity fees payment for Indonesian patents
- Recording the assignment and changes at Indonesian Patent Office
- Monitoring and updating current status report of patent applications
Please contact us for further information and services to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form for registration trademark.