IMPLAWIndonesian Law Firm and Intellectual Property Consultant
Law Firm & Intellectual Property Consultant
Isnaini, Muchlis & Partners (IMPLAW) is an Indonesian Law Firm and Intellectual Property Consultant with an international orientation dedicated to filing the need for legal and Intellectual Property services that meet the highest international standards. The founders of the firm were experience in a wide variety of law and Intellectual Property practices. Since its establishment, the firm is fully committed to providing professional services of the highest quality, combining technical excellent with commercial awareness and a practical constructive approach.
IMPLAW provides excellent legal consultations to clients. We have been trusted as we always build long-standing partnerships with l clients by acting as more than just attorneys; we are offering the broad legal and intellectual property services, response services, entrepreneurial vision, and strategic leadership to deliver unparalleled services and satisfaction to our clients.
We have been part of a member of national and international organizations involved in handling intellectual property matters, such as: INTA (International Trademark Association), APAA (Asian Patent Attorneys Association), ECTA (European Communities Trademark Association), PERADI (Indonesian Advocates Association), and IIPS.
We have been trusted as we always build long-standing partnerships with our clients by acting as more than just attorneys. we are offering the broad legal and intellectual property services, response services, entrepreneurial vision, and strategic leadership to deliver unparalleled services and satisfaction to our clients.
Patent shall mean an exclusive right given by the State to an inventor for his invention in the field of technology, for a certain time, in which he shall himself exploit the invention or give his approval to any other person to exploit the same.
Trademark shall mean a sign in the form of a picture, name, word, letters, figures, composition of colors, or a combination of said elements, having distinguishing features and used in the activities of trade in goods or services.
Copyright protects the expression prototype of ideas (e.g. words and illustrations). Ideas alone are not protected. Copyright protects works like novels, computer programs, plays, sheet music and paintings. Generally, the author of a copyright work has the right to reproduce, publish, perform, communicate and adapt his work. These exclusive rights form the bundle of rights that we call copyright and enable the owner to control the commercial exploitation of his work.
Industrial Design In a legal sense constitutes the ornamental or aesthetic aspect of an article. An industrial design may consist of three dimensional features, such as the shape of an article, or two dimensional features, such as patterns, lines or color.
Filing and prosecution
- Filing and prosecution of Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Industrial Design and Layout Design of Integrated Circuit Application in Indonesia and Abroad.
- Registration and maintenance of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Consultant services on Intellectual Property Rights.
- Patent and Trademark searches and registrability opinions Patent and Trademark surveillance and/or infringement and handling resolution of infringement.
- Checking and managing Patent, Trademark and Copyright portfolios of individuals / companies.
- Consultant services and legal assistance in nullity lawsuits and/or enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Preparation and review of Licensing Agreements.
- Publication of Cautionary Notices.
- Preparation of Assignment Agreement, License Agreement and Franchise Agreement.
- Advisory services on the protection of Industrial Property.
- Counsel on litigation related to Intellectual Property matters.
- Technology Agreements.
- Litigation support services.
- Prosecution and enforcement.
Corporate, trade and commercial litigation
- Corporate, trade and commercial litigation.
- Alternative and /or commercial disputes resolution.
- General legal matter and business law.
- Agency and distributorship.
- Land and property matter.
- Employment and man power law.
- Family law.
- Foreign/Domestic Investment and Joint Ventures.
- Consumer’s protection.
- Anti-Monopoly and Unfair Business Competition Law.
For further information regarding our service. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jl. Menteng Raya No.35 Jakarta Pusat 10340, INDONESIA
P:+62 (21) 3912994
F: +62 (21) 390 9194